Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Future of The X-Files Lexicon blog...


Hi, crazy and rough week for many.  I don’t know what the future of The X-Files Lexicon blog is going to be now. The good news is that we will continue publishing the great work of Chris Irish and his reviews of the IDW comics, and X-Files topic related articles.

Some of the past articles that I was writing, that initially built up the reputation of the blog as an alternative source of topics related, and somewhat unrelated to The X-Files is under review.

You see, there were certain articles that appealed to a certain audience, and the relationship with certain circles changed. With the personal views that are expressed, I feel the need to be real and honest about everything as I saw things. I just couldn’t post anything I didn’t believe in.

We’ll keep going, rest assured. But I feel I could use some input about what you want to see on the Blog at this point.

No comments: